Tuesday, February 5

I am so bored of doing nothing. Not that I have nothing to do but I just don't feel like doing any of them and I'm feeling dead bored for not doing them. Sheesh!

I just received my Feb issue of Seventeen, ripped the envelope open, argh! no wait, more like argh?, guy (I meant boy lah, the male species) on the cover?! I reserve my comments on what entered my mind that instance.

I think I should either start cleaning my room, or, I can drink my Malaysian version of hot chocolate and finish my latest book Rachel Gibson's - It Must Be Love. Or, I can continue drowning in this state of boredom.

Hm... I shall do something with myself, fast.

Before that, Happy 20th to you from me in Malaysia! =)

Listening to Mika - Relax, Take it easy.
(maybe that's why.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not wish to double post. So I shall pick up from I stopped earlier today...




I finally cleaned my room. Vacuumed, mopped and cleaned. I tell you, I never hated cleaning up my room so much. I guess it's a different feeling when you voluntarily clean up something and when you know you simply have to. But I'm glad I did, one less thing on my to do list. The chocolate was a reward I gave myself for being such a good girl! =)

One thing I have to say, I can totally understand why my brother's go:" Shopping again, but you already have so much clothes."

You see, two of the pictures above display my closet(s), and as u can see, they are almost up to their limits. I'm not saying I have a lot of clothes lah, I'm sure there are girls out there who probably own triple the amount of clothes I have and still say they have very little, but I'm talking about me lah, k?

I have like at least 5 baju kurung's, 5 pair of jeans, 5 formal shirts, 5 jackets, and 5 dresses in the hanger closet. 5 is just the number I came up with, I wasn't going to actually count how many I had, but 5 is a justified number. And I have tonnes of t-shirts (free ones), baby tees, and what not. Skirts, shorts, skirtshorts... so many.

I also cannot tahan myself when I say things like 'I got nothing to wear', 'I need to go shopping', 'I got no proper clothes for yada yada occasion'. Now I gang-ho say lah, you believe in one week from now, I will bising and say one of the lines I just typed?! But really lah, I think it's just a obsession most girls have lah, clothes wor! How to ever have enough?!

So, basically, my conclusion is, I think I need to get rid sell off some of my clothes. No, let me rephrase that, I just had this brilliant idea. I think we (all my female friends who're reading this,) should start a sharing campaign! As in, let's share our closets lah, and whatever our wardrobe has to offer to each other, then we can shop less, have more variety to choose from, and still have the same amount of space in our closets. What more, we save money wei!!

Why not?!

I know this post makes my previous one seem 'insincere'. But I have to say, both are related to me in different ways, and I strongly belief you will be/are able to feel my sincerest concern in the issue I discussed in my previous post. Hence, I'll end today's post also urging you to pray for those lost people out there.

@i Li: Mike, I'm not praying for world peace, I'm praying for the people who needs help!

Pray with me, for them...

1 comment:

Michael.Horn said...

i help ppl + ppl help me = world peace!!!!!

isn't that true?