Thursday, February 21

My toilet door has long been re-opened.
With a fee of RM40 that is. =/
*inserts note*
Never ever lock your door from the inside ever ever again.

So, yes, I am very tired but no longer depressed.
At least now things are working out, slow but gradual, better than nothing at all.
I have a feeling that it'll be stressful from now till the end of the semester, flip open diary only see DUE DATE's all over the pages...
Why do I even bother lah sometimes?!

Should I or should I not?! What if... What if not...
Fine.

And yeah, yesterday while waiting inside the car for the 3 (Sharon, Mandy and Betsy) to complete their mission's, I was sms-ing my dad who was still in the Middle East. At some point, the conversation was something like this:

Dad: Why haven't you been sms-ing me about what's going on at home?
Me: Cuz my dad doesn't print money and I have to pay for the sms's that I send out...
Dad: Well, u must know ur priorities...
.
.
.

Later on..

Me: So, I hope you've got souvenirs for me from there.
Dad: I thought you didn't want anything?! So is there anything you want in particular?
Me: Hm.. anything but necklaces, perfumes and stuffs that's too expensive.
Dad: Okay, so... T-shirts? Key chain? ...... Hotel towel, hotel bath soap??
Me: How about a T-shirt that says - My dad's a cheapskate?!
Dad: Well, does the photocopy machine at home print money?!

My dad can be so cute sometimes.

Lastly, guy(s) and girls!! I think we all deserve a pat on the back for our efforts today! It wasn't superb, it wasn't anything spectacular but we did pull it off! We actually did! So let's be happy and improve from here on, alright?! And thank you for sticking together through it all... =P


Back to stressful times... till the very end.

No comments: