Saturday, December 29

Betsy Yeo Wai Li!!
I'll be flying back from Langkawi on the 12th alone. ETA is 12:20pm, flying via FireFly, arriving Subang Airport!! Time to keep ur promise!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Okay... This is the rough schedule for the beginning of my new year...

30th December 2007 - 1st January 2008 ~ Tioman-ing. =)
2nd January 2008 - 4th January 2008 ~ Centralized training @ Port Klang.
5th Jan - 12th Jan 2008 ~ Langkawi Regatta.
15th Jan - 19th Jan 2008 ~ Training @ Port Klang again.
20th Jan - 27th Jan 2008 ~ Auckland, New Zealand (sailing).

See... I'm one busy person okay!

Besides all of those, I also have to register for subjects, get my results, apply for scholarship, get recommendation letters, not to forget, I also need to get myself prepared for the beginning of my life as a second year student. Inserts a very loooooooong sigh. So, basically, it also means that I'll be supra busy and will probably not have the time to blog. Can you imagine one whole month of no blogging from me?! Can you?!?! I don't need/don't want to know your answer.

Hee~ Anyway, I was camwhoring earlier.
The theme: Happy Vain Day, Ai Li. The products!

End of Happy Vain Day, Ai Li.
Just in case, if at all, you happen to miss me while I am away.

Heng looks retarded and mom looks nice, as usual.Shaved!! =)Happy New Year people!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha somehow ur face resembles a 'pao'.........

thats a good thing..

(laughs)

Ai said...

MR!!

u arh......

Anonymous said...

anyhoo... isn't it typical malaysian????????????

NZ wah dam cool

Ai said...

Gavin!!!

Typically Malaysian / Typical Malaysian, I like which one I use which one lah!!

And hopefully, NZ will jadi this time...

=) Happy new year!

Wei-Li said...

u don't look anything like a pao! very pretty =) like ur room lighting too ahha .

Happy new year! =)

Ai said...

wei-li!!
Happy New Year to you too!! A bit belated but nonetheless still a happy new year!

AND thanks! =)