Tuesday, December 4

I cooked my own breakfast!! No joke! With reference to this.

Except that my steps were a lot.... shorter.
  1. Use wine bottle to make hole in bread.
  2. Put butter into pan.
  3. Put the bread into pan to heat it??
  4. Put more butter into the 'hole' of the bread.
  5. Crack egg into center of bread.
  6. Leave the egg to cook/boil/ripe?! whatever.
That is it, actually. Oh wait, I added peanut butter to the toasted egg/bread thing. It was actually quite good ok, not to mention edible of course! I so far still belum go toilet yet, so it was really ok lah...

Unfortunately, Heng took the camera with him to Phuket so I kenot take photo, if not sure you will leakmouthwater one!!

After breakfast hor, I go wash car, I wash car leh! Aiseh, so good girl today. *pats my own head*

Then... I've been uploading photos onto Facebook till now. Take damn damn long to load leh I tell you, some more can only load 5 at a time... I really don't know why I still bother.

So while waiting for it to slowly load right... I shall blog about Raja Muda before I forget all the details, of which I've already forgotten say 40%.

I will post photos with captions instead of the classic 'once upon a time.... yada yada yada..... lah' okay?!

Chapter 1: Bye bye Port Klang, Hello Pangkor.

Posing with daddy dearest before sailing away... =(

Pink-ish transportation in Pangkor! So cool!

Chapter 2: I wish I was born a boy.

Bye bye Pangkor! Penang here I come...

Was given the opportunity to steer the 46-footer Quantum Racing out of the bay...
Save ur comments bout the look lah k!


*Story*

On the way to Penang, I had to use the toilet badly. Note: Guys just pee of the back of the boat, but I'm not one. So, I use the toilet in the boat which, requires me to open 3 blardy tight sea cocks and pump the flush 30 times wet and 15 times dry!! Nvmd bout that.

This time, for all I know, the pumps weren't working properly, so when I started flushing, the 'bahan-bahan keluaran' all came out thru the breather which is located where the crews sit. OMG! So damn damn memalu-fied I tell you..

So I told myself, no more peeing when I'm on the boat ever ever again, if have to then tahan until I reach land only find toilet. I dunno how many batu's tumbuh in my bladder from then. Hence, the 'I wanna be a boy' wish...
*Fortunately, with minimal-est water intake and peeing many several times before leaving Penang, I didn't need the toilet at all during the Penang- Langkawi stretch.

Chapter 3: Beer and Rubik's cube.

... 2 days on Pulau yg bernama Pinang.

*Story.. modified*

Had to scull down a glass of beer for the trishaw race. Bleuk. Apparently, it took me roughly 4.5 secs. Not too bad for a non-drinker! The amazing thing is right, poeple sail sail sail, no injuries at all u know!! Padahal, playing that time only kena cut...

This one kena from trishaw one!

Then our kawan from Singapore got Heng addicted to the box with many colorful squares.

*swt*

Dinner cum Prize Giving @ Khoo Kongsi's.
(I got the spelling right even before Googling it ok!)

-Hall Hill Dragon-. *kaka*




Very pretty place.
I malas wanna upload more photo's of Kongsi edi, want see some more then go take bus, naik ferry, go see full full.
Really one lah, the rope/system is called 'Down fucker'.
Last pic of Penang!
'Very heavy weight sailor vs very light weight sailors'.
The best compensation for weight onboard combo.

Chapter 4: Arriving before dawn!

Hi Hi Langkawi... for the third time this year!
Picture taken the next morning of arrival.
Heng (ballast/grinder), Darwin (second bowsmen), and muah (ballast)!


Benny (first bowsmen), muah, Stewy (mastmen)!

Other members of the crew:

Heng and Guilty (navigator)!

Heng and Sammy (cockpit)!

Brassy (main trimmer) and Scooter (jib trimmer)!
Me and Louis (ballast)!
Heng, Steve (tactician) and me!
Griamzy (captain)!!
He very hero ah! Kena sting by jellyfish also din cry!

Me and Ray, owner & skipper of...

Zee boat! Quantum Racing.
G

r
a
n
d

F
i
n
a
l
e
!!


Wohoo!! *clap clap*

Wah, very tired! 3 hours+ do this post!!

No comments: