Wednesday, December 5

What is wrong with me?! I can't seem to stop blogging... Notice my archives counter, two months only got how many posts in total?! No wait, it's December already... Three months only got how many posts in total?! 31!! Plus this one it'll be 32!!

I, again made food today! French Toast with Peanut Butter. Very edible. Haha... Had my meal with a cup of kopi campur some Bailey's. MmMmm perfecto!

Anyway, guys.... !! We shall plan another ROAD TRIP to Central Market! Cause kan, I just realized I lost the 'princess' key chain.... *screams* We need to go get another one for myself lah!! (I apologize for my misleading-ness, but I was referring to Mandy, Sharon and Hui Ying only.) But actually anyone else wanna come also can come...

Yeah that, I lost mine =( .... Swt, must have lost it on the way back from Langkawi.

I noticed something about my previous post. I spent 10 minutes typing the breakfast part and the remaining 2+ hours uploading photos and trying to make the captions as interesting as possible but no, that post seemed to have garnered more attention for that 10 mins effort!! How can?!?! *cries*

Aiyah, I guess blogging about sailing issues really just aren't as interesting as me cooking... What to do, if I can cook, pigs will fly right?!

K lah, better go study before supper tonight.

p/s: I went for gym today. But when I sampai Phillip Wain, no parking. So I patah balik go home to cook my French Toast with Peanut Butter.

Haha!*SWT*,right?!

6 comments:

chaiminhuei said...

I saw a pig fly through my house today. Maybe if you cooked more, they'll fly above my house instead...

chaiminhuei said...

(Sorry for double posting.)

AND NO, 32 IN 3 MONTHS IS NOT A LOT!!!

Michael.Horn said...

hmmm.....1 month 23 post?? is tht consider teruk?

Ai said...

CMH * I hope it didn't cause much damage to ur home...!!

horny * No it's not!! What is this with me being lesbo lah, my goodness!!

I HAVE VERY VERY TERUK PUNYA KAWANZ LAH!!!

endless-scroll said...

so are u lesbo r??

Ai said...

kevin * u wanna die to arh?!

I LIKE BOYS ONE OK!