Tuesday, January 15

Vulgar-y Emo.

Heck, I have no clue if the words I used for the title exist or not but it's the least of my concerns today.

Yes, I've been busy and yes, I know u've been missing me!!

Anyway, training was shit today.
I am bloody unfit and totally out on stamina. WTF lah!
Training was so fuck-ed up lah seriously.
Damn me for not putting in any bloody effin effort to buff up during the 2 good months of no training.
Damn damn damn me.

Better bloody buck up tmr...

Back tracking: Tioman was fun (pics available on my Facebook), Langkawi was excellent too...

Mc D breakfast, Bak Kut Teh lunch, Teluk Gong dinner = perfect recipe to put on weight.

Dropped by Bukit Tinggi's new Aeon shopping mall after dinner. It is HUGE! According to Heng, it's easily bigger than MV + Gardens. So yeah man, it is BIG! Must go there shop... soon.

Everyday, waits for email, checks mailbox, empty. Waits again, checks again, still empty.

My limbs hurt, so does my heart.

No comments: