Sunday, December 2

I have officially became crazy @ 1.22am with the overload of work due to severe procrastination and too many 'wants'... Shit!

I still haven't got started with my labbie yet mind you. I was spending most of my time yesterday wandering around doing almost nothing significant (after MC100 paper) and after Jap dinner @ BSC, I eventually told myself I better get started with my Anthropology revision.

And yes, thank God, I actually did some. Some, not a lot, but some. And... I'm already going nuts! Don't have to remind me of the blardy lab report again cuz I am aware that it is still 'there'. The best thing is, I have no clue if I am studying the right thing for Anthro or not. Stupid me for thinking I wouldn't need the darn RM100 blardy expensive textbook! And so yeah, relying totally on whatever I get from the very reliable www. I hope, sincerely.

Shit!!!! Labbie.... babi lah! I dunno how to even even get started!

Tasukete! Onegai!

2 comments:

Michael.Horn said...

i know u are tough enough to stay strong....it's just another 1 and a half weeks to go...after that can main kaw kaw....i am sure u could do it....let' sgo through this together ok.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.