Tuesday, December 18

AILI HAS TO STOP BLOGGING.
It's becoming unhealthy! Seriously unhealthy.

But I must, must tell u to watch this!!! Soulmate.

It's cheesy lah, it is. But it's pretty cool too. What I did was I watched the 1st few epi's and I terus skipped to epi 8. U can do the same, I suppose, most of the 'action' only started there but you'll have to watch the first few to know what's going on.

I won't tell you about it, you can go view the synopsis here.

Because I myself choose which dramas to watch based on a few things, I'll tell u why u should watch this lah ok?!

1. Looks factor: The leads are pretty cute(together).
2. Storyline factor: Not the usual cancer/car accident and die storyline.
3. Happy ending or not: Not exactly a happy ending, but it isn't a bad one either.
4. Fashion sense: The fashion sense of the leads are pretty good in this.
5. How many epi's: Considering it was okay to skip the center, I found it not too long a show to watch... finished it in one day.
6. Title: Come on already! It's SOULMATE lah! How to not be exciting right?!

Aili stop blogging.

No comments: