Monday, December 3

I'm at my 5th cup of coffee and progress is stunted. Pretty much.
You should see the mug I'm using, I bet my pee for the rest of tomorrow is gonna smell like rotted coffee, if there's such a thing.

Mosquitoes are just blardy annoying pest I tell you!! I've killed like 3 so far, at my desk itself. So freakin ubber.... gah... annoying.

Fly.fm's playing Timbaland feat One Republic - Apologize. Yay!
Not that I don't have in my com.. but it always sounds better on the radio.

Geez, I have officially lost my mind. I've still got say what?!?! 70% of my lab report to write. But then again, nothing's coming out of my brain. It's telling me it is exhausted. So I decided to give it a short break. Hence, me here blog now!

I am so so so gonna reward myself after Anthropology tomorrow!! Who cares if this lab report is way below standard, who cares if I don't get an A?!
Actually, I care lah, I take back what I just said.
But I'm still gonna reward myself, it is just a must.

More for later!

No comments: