Sunday, December 9

Had no intention of turning on my lappie today! As a matter of fact, I even kept it into the casing so that I won't get tempted, but I still did anyway, sheesh. My dad used 'I am tempted to not get tempted' today, ah, how random.

Anyway, was supposed to go for Sunday service but, I overslept, again. Why?! Because I stayed up late yesterday, studying. For real! But it wasn't much, only covered the intelligence chapter.

Went shopping the whole of today, with daddy and Wes. Heng's still in Phuket, I think. Should be sailing down to Singapore tmr. Hm... He's having all the fun and I'm stuck here with exams, I should have just differed this sem lah, damn.

My personal best: Mid Valley - three times in 4 days! Go figure. But seriously, it's quite boring going to the same place again and again but I somehow like it there, it's like, I need a blue striped shirt and I know exactly where to get it! You know what I mean?!, plus it's The Malaysian Sale!! Who cares where you go shop! Just shop!

Mom got home today, hah, sun-burned! But still not half as dark as I am. -__-".

Man, I really really should be like studying and munching my notes down my throat, or blending it with coffee or sumthing and just swallow it all. Well, I have a feeling I won't be able to sleep tonight again, so, studying will be postponed to a later time.

Wooooo, yes yes. I wanted to mention, Robinson's a nice place! Except for the price tags lah, but yeah, it's nice! and very cold. Must go there and try on all their clothes one day! Must must. I want to go Isetan too!

Who said Crocs were comfortable?! My foot still hurts! And I still think it's ugly, except that my pair is an ithaca, so it looks much more acceptable?!. It looks like any other pair of normal slippers lah, but it still wasn't much of a comfort.

Yay, one more pressie under the Christmas tree!! That makes the total count to 2. Sigh.

bluepurplebluepurplebluepurple.
Do u see a diff??

No comments: