Thursday, December 6

Ai Li's version of self talk:

"Blardy mosquitoes!! Go bite other people only lah!! I'm running out of blood already!"

"Michael horny and Sharon kong kong are so so so dead..."

"Why isn't Yiruma 'playing' loading properly?"

"Dinner was good, but my foot hurts because of my shoes, time to buy new one..."

"Facebook is unhealthy. Period."

"Boon Woei is lazy."

"My Christmas tree needs presents...!!"

"I need to go and..... shower.

*sprays Shieldtox*

Gone to shower.

(this is the second freakin time I'm typing this post cuz I was blardy disconnected when I completed my post earlier and the whole thing was no where to be found, so crap, type all over again, with improvisations.)

Back... My post also not completed yet... Aiyor, Michael horny... Patience, patience is a virtue u know!!

I didn't use my Johnson&Johnson's with Honey bath foam just now but the mosquitoes are still loving me!?!? Nampak nyer, Shieldtox pun takde lah kuat sangat. -__-", really kenot tahan the mosquitoes edi lah, I got like 9 bites on my right arm and another 8 on me left leh... Haven't kira those on my legs yet!!

Actually, the whole Michael horny and Sharon kong kong dying thing is just for fun lah. Because it is the so-predicted-reaction of AiLi's, so I mah play along loh, chewah. But really, it is just for fun one lah, I'm not gonna kill anyone. I actually found it hilarious loh, like very-the-funny-haha-hilarious. No poker face involved! Good to have friends like u ppl to stir up my life occasionally!

For those who blur blur dunno what's going on, I help you unblur-blur things ok?!

An extract from Sharonia,

By the way,

Michael.Horn says (3:14 AM):
whoa i looking at u guys' langkawi trip pics....u guys seems to have alot of funs over thr huh
Sharon says (3:14 AM):
lol okay okay lar
i think aili likes me lar
Michael.Horn says (3:14 AM):
y?
u mean she is a lesbian?
i muz save this conversation
lol
Sharon says (3:17 AM):
WAHAHAHHAHAHHA
i am not sure
but you do realize all the photos she post nearly all got me inside
Michael.Horn says (3:17 AM):
haha
i help u check out with her ok
Sharon says (3:18 AM):
lol sure i will post in my blog also
Michael.Horn says (3:20 AM):
u mean this conversation?
she sure gonna kill me wei

There! I think Aili is going to kill us both. :D

To clarify things so that I don't risk my berry berry bright future in any possible way; I don't wanna get married but I still want to have boyfriend(s) one ok!!

As to why I have so many photos of Sharon in the pictures,
No 1. She's a poser lah. People don't wanna take also she go 'Take photo, take photo'.
No 2. Her camera wert?! Don't take her take who?!
No 3. I'm the camera women lah, of course less pictures of myself lah!

And to clarify things further,
endless-scroll said...

so are u lesbo r??

December 7, 2007 12:05 AM

Delete
Ai-Li said...

kevin * u wanna die to(typo, too) arh?!

I LIKE BOYS ONE OK!

December 7, 2007 12:10 AM

Delete
Have I made myself clear?!

p/s: No wonder ask me don't read blog lah! Haha...


5 comments:

Michael.Horn said...

chill lar sister....i repay u by sending u all the yiruma's songs lar...lol....i don't wanna die so early wei....still got lots of things to do.

Michael.Horn said...

of course i know u are not goin to kill me....coz I'M TOO GOOD FOR U TO KILL ME!!!....huahuahua

Sharon said...

oh i think your prayer of

Blardy mosquitoes!! Go bite other people only lah!!

comes true already -_- Cuz for the first time in i dunno how many months I got a mosquito bite from yr house -_-"

chaiminhuei said...

LOL FARNEE!!!

Ai said...

mike * u think only lah!!

sharon * heard b4 anot?! 'buat baik dibalas baik, buat jahat dibalas jahat'. haha!!

CHM * it's spelt Funny!