Monday, December 10

'You got panda eyes.'

I do?! I don't think I do but it has to be true that I do or else people won't be telling me that I do. You following?!

Anyway, it's probably due to insomnia last night. Heck, I couldn't sleep, as predicted. Only I couldn't sleep even after I thought I needed to sleep. I managed to visualize what to wear for the next 5 days and what I need to do for the next 5 days, only, I couldn't remember what I was thinking when I got up the next morning to Sharon's 'Hey wanna ask... Crick & Mitchison & Carl Jung....' sms.

Swt, big time. -______-".

Anyway, the rain had better stop already. It's making life feel so, lifeless. Not to mention that 103 wasn't as easy as I thought it would have been. We (Betsy & I) definitely underestimated the darn paper. I still am clueless about the evidence of comparison for decay and interference theory. Again, what??

One more to go and it's official. HOoOoolidays!

Ugh, can't wait.

No comments: