Sunday, April 1

It's April Already

Happy April Fool's day!

It's okay to fool around occasionally and appropriately, but never ever be a fool. Wise words from yours truly.

Therefore I have decided on this very historic day that from now on, if I am the only one who's gonna be putting in effort to reach a goal, then I am not gonna do it. Why fight so hard when no one else cares about it and end up getting disappointed. Screw it.

You don't care, I won't either. Full stop. Life moves on, next stop.

On the bright side, putting having to work over this weekend aside, I have had a pretty decent day. I heart my girlfriends. Sushi for lunch, pizza and spaghetti and guava juice for dinner followed by The Vow. That's just the gist of it. Also, because yesterday was the 31st, mommy dearest bought back tubs, I ain't kidding, tubs of Baskin Robbins ice cream.

It's the season to get fat and be happy!

No comments: