Saturday, April 28

Mid Day Saturday

I know it's only mid way through Saturday but given my memory, I probably won't remember half of the things I currently have in my head if I waited till after dinner to post.

Sailing was good today. It was damn hot though. And the skin on my fingers is peeling. It was peeling since yesterday, it's the time of the year, where I shed skin and my body replenishes itself with 'younger' skin. LOL, but it's true. It happens every year without fail!

Hmmm, and I am missing you today!

I have always thought that one of the more romantic gestures included holding hands in the car while the other drives. Dangerous, I mean could be potentially dangerous but dunno, I find it super sweet, at least in my world I think so lah.

And, it is a new record today; 31 minutes from RSYC all the way back home via Federal! =) And no, I wasn't exactly speeding.

Had fried chicken and 芒果冰 after sailing with the rest of the bunch. If I don't drink enough water, tomorrow confirm will wake up with a full blown sore throat.

I really hate my daily lenses too. I had difficulty taking them off again today. It felt so good seeing them flushed into the sink after I finally managed to yank them out of my eye.

My FB newsfeed is flooded with Bersih 3.0 updates. While I don't exactly mind it, okay, actually I do mind it. People, the whole world knows about the rally, stop posting about it already!

Oh yes! I finally figured it out today. I need a new watch. Ever since I started crewing more, I have had this issue. My timer always auto stops itself. And the reason for that is, because my gloves tend to push against the start/stop button every single time I bend my wrist. Therefore I conclude that faulty watch design = time to buy a new watch. Plus, I never really owned a Baby G, maybe it's time to get one.

Okay, late for dinner with the cousins. Tata!

No comments: