Tuesday, April 24

I Had To Laugh At The Absurdity Of It All

Edit: I am getting mighty pissy. I have edited this post twice after posting it. One more thing that goes the wrong way, no amount of Earl Grey and milk is gonna save tonight.

Upside down and inside out.

Girl, if he could do it to her, he could do it to you too. Just saying. Boy, you're an ass. Dear girl, you deserve better.



I had to scavenge through my inbox in search of some old emails because I needed to find some information. But I couldn't find it! Does Gmail auto delete emails after a certain period of time? =(

The interconnection between things, events and people. As I was checking through my inbox, I came across old conversations, amazes me how 1 + 1 came together and bam! became 2. -__-



Going out for noms noms with mommy, so cherry tomatoes I am saving for tomorrow, probably bring them to work with me. Healthy snack.

Cherry tomatoes for dinner, plus milk and earl grey. *heart*

Have got some major plans in the making, woohoo! Exciting, not gonna share about those yet, don't wanna jinx myself. =) Damn it, so much for not jinxing it.

Mid week tomorrow, love!

No comments: