Monday, April 16

Every Single Person Has A Story

And every story has it's own meaning. And every single one has their own interpretation that is exclusive to them and them only.

So who are we to judge. We shouldn't.

Though, I can't help it lah. No matter how I see it, no matter how beautiful. I think that was very low. Very inappropriately low. And maybe it is because I sorta kinda know all the characters involved, while not personally and not very well but enough for me to have formed impressions (very bad of me, yes I admit and I am not very proud of it), but I just think that some boundaries shouldn't be crossed lah.

Then again. If I were to reflect on myself, I've done something similar, albeit of less seriousness. Or so I like to think. And like I said, that's just my story, someone else could have a different interpretation to it. Which brings me to the point where I go, I shall stop being so critical of others when (i) I don't even know the full story, (ii) people have their own reasons, (iii) we are not here to judge others.

So end of chapter, close book.

10 RANDOM but at the same time, NOT SO RANDOM STATEMENTS 

So you were the one reading from the Philippines! Explains how readership shot up from there (I've said that I track readership right), one mystery in life solved. I hope you're feeling better.. <3

I want for my 24th birthday.. *quick, this is your cue to get pen and paper!* A bouquet of flowers, a puppy, more of that awesome herbal shampoo from Melaleuca (I'll explain more later on), a microwave oven, deck shoes, FreshKon lenses - please ask me for my power first okay, I don't wear contacts just to look prettier, I actually cannot see clearly without visual aids, I actually am visually impaired. I think that's it for now. I'll let you know if I suddenly think of anything more.

Yes, that awesome shampoo. Read review here. In my own words, it smells heavenly! I don't know if it's the Rosemary or Grapefruit or sage whatever that is, but it smells so good ah. And how I got to know about the existence of this was when I stayed over at Ivy Choong's place the other night, and because I was raving so much about it, her mommy gave me the small bottle, happy much!

I was a little girl at work today! *chuckles* They walked by, I instantly grinned from ear to ear, I turned away and giggled to myself. I hope no one latched on to it.

My colleagues or rather, friends-at-work said they'd like to have a mini Ai Li so that they can take me everywhere with them because I am funny. I am taking it as a compliment. Hee!

This is taking me longer than expected because I am not great at multitasking and I am talking to my girlfriends, we're trying to plan a trip and at the same time I am whatsapp-ing on my phone. And I still have some sewing to do, it's only one button really. Still need to research on preparation for Mount KK.

And why did it have to rain earlier! Just after I had my car washed, polished and waxed. >(

Had Korean for noms with Mommy. And coffee afterwards while waiting for my car to complete its beauty regime, only to be drenched in rain the moment I left the parking.

I've got 2 planned meals with 2 different Kevin's tomorrow! =)

I apparently have to file income tax too. Nooooo... And the deadline is end of this month, and have you realized? We're more than halfway through April already. Soon it'll be May, and soon it'll be mid May and soon, end of May and...

Tada, 5th of June! :D

No comments: