Tuesday, April 17

Honest Statements

I will always have a soft spot for you.. but if your choice is to be distant, I will respect that, and I guess at the end of the day, there is only so much I can do.

Growing up is such a pain in the butt! File income tax, register as voter, pay for petrol, pay for this pay for that... Jinx turning a year older, I don't want to be 24 already. Though I should really be watching my expenditures.

My antibiotics have a funny unpleasant smell to it. Good thing is I've got probably another day or two to go before I finish the course.

I am super glad the way things turned out today. I personally feel that everyone's being a little too harsh, and while it is correct that a lot of mistakes happened this past couple of days, we shouldn't scrutinize just based on this week alone.

Imma dye my hair red again, highlights I mean. And paint my doggy's 'house' with the remaining pink paint I have from painting my walls.

Got to catch up on reading and I think I may have just found my secret hideout to do just that! <3

No comments: