Wednesday, April 25

Of Love, Being Difficult and Bad Timing

As misleading as my title sounds, no, I hadn't meant it to mean, love being difficult and what counts is timing. I had meant 3 different topics.. Read on.

Let's start with love.


Head: "Idiot, you're gonna die!"
Heart: "Don't worry, pretty girl you can fly."

Trust who? Trust heart, because heart called me pretty and head called me an idiot.

And Ivy sent me this today - How Men Really Think. I really liked the last bit, because it did come as a surprise. It goes something like this, the one truth about men that comes as a surprise to us ladies.

Men, fall in love easier than we think, they also have bigger hearts than what we think they have; When they really like a girl, they also ask that question we so often ask ourselves when we really like a boy, "Does he like us as much as we like him". And then the ugly truth is, NOBODY ever wants to be the party that likes the other person more. Being selfish is human nature after all.

If someone asked me, do two people who really love one another deserve to be apart. My answer would be, if they can find ONE reason why they shouldn't be together, then they probably aren't meant to be together. I believe that if the love is so strong, then no matter the differences (or whatever reasons there may be), both parties will work it out, to-geth-er...

That's what it is isn't it, that thing called love, that's what love is all about!

Chapter II - Being Difficult

It struck me at work today about how difficult people usually are the people who end up getting what they want. Like for instance, if you keep complaining about something, chances are, you'd be referred to someone higher and higher until eventually, you reach someone high enough who can give you what you want.

I am coming from a strictly customer service vantage point. But it's true right. You want something, even if you probably don't deserve it, you make a hell of a noise, make all the people annoyed, make yourself most hated human being, but eventually, you'll get what you want, because people will eventually have to do something to make you shut up.

Some people might call me a pessimist for calling these type of people assholes difficult people. Maybe more optimistic people will call these 'difficult people', persistent and determined people instead.

I mean, I don't know. Depends on how you would like to see it I guess.

Chapter III - Bad Timing

Of all the silly things I did at work today, the tiny big boss had to bear witness to it all. And I mean ALL of my shenanigans.. It probably is a fortunate thing that he caught it all today since he was in a chirpy mood and not some other time when he'd be thinking, "Why on earth do we hire nuts like this in the department?!"

For all I know, he could be thinking that. Oh gee, crap.

Alrighty, I went to have my face cleaned professionally today and so I didn't wanna come home and straight away remove all the goodness they slathered onto my skin. But I shall go feed my stomach now and shower soon after.

Doggy needs to be fed too.

No comments: