Monday, April 2

Comforting In A Weird Manner



"I wear my heart upon my sleeve, like a big deal"..

  1. I am loving my new Alluring Eyes contact lenses. Thanks to FreshKon, I got the buy one free one promo so I got two of their newest colors, Mesmeric Black and Magnetic Grey. Am now using the black which is amazing! Both in terms of comfort and in its aesthetic value.

  2. At work today, I was sending out emails as usual, and also of course being the sweet self I usually am. So one of my nicer students wrote back and said, "Thanks.. Have a great week ahead too and stay sweet." So I replied saying, "Always am sweet." To which she responded with "It's a good thing your parents didn't name you 'Modesty'. =P"

    Funny how something as simple as that lasted me through the rest of the day.

  3. I really hope that it'd stop raining in the mornings. I have been late to work for 2 consecutive days because it's too nice to just stay in bed wrapped up in my blanket!

  4. I super like the green polish my friend got for me. I think it's the prettiest green I have ever come across thus far. And when I showed my painted nails to daddy last night, he asked, Are you sure you can go to work with that?

    Yes Dad, I can, because my workplace is super cool, we drink Chatime, eat KFC, record all our speech errors and laugh at ourselves and today we've got two new tutors who are both relatively pleasant to the eyes..

  5. And to finish this post off, I got myself a new 1Tera external hard disk over the weekend! It's deep red in color and it is extremely pretty! Shock proof too. 
Money fly but yay me!

No comments: