Saturday, April 14

Catching Myself Off Guard

I am amazed with myself sometimes. And strictly speaking, there are a lot of reasons to be amazed with me lah okay?! Hello please thank you.

At one point, actually.. at many points, it was hard to forget certain details. And at those points, I thought I'd never forget them. Even at times when I felt I had recovered, certain details were just very vivid and hard, almost impossible to erase. Guess back then, I was purely convincing myself that I was okay, when I probably wasn't really okay, yet.

But now I can say that sure enough, back then, that whole I-am-okay-maybe-I-am-not-No-I-am-okay-or-No-I-am-maybe-not-okay process, it was indeed the recovering phase, safe to say, it was the road to recovery. I still talk about things, and I still smile when I remember happy moments, so I am not saying that all is completely forgotten, it's just, no longer at the forefront of my thoughts anymore. No longer occupying primary space.

Like I once said, not too long ago, about truths only being true at the one moment. I guess it is the same. Some things will be so important, so very important that you feel you'd never be able to give it up. And then one day, you wake up and realize that "Hey, that wasn't all that important after all".

I guess this is when I can say that I have fully recovered! Happy and glad at reaching this state. Whether it is on to something bigger, better, and brighter next, I don't know. And maybe, not knowing just makes it a little more exciting and makes us want to run forward, eager to know..

What's next??

P/s: Dear you, I don't know if you'll ever read this, but let's just say you do, I trust that it'll be the same for you. One fine day, you'd wake up and realize that yes, you had some very good moments that you'll remember for a long long time, but you would also know that they won't stop you from feeling happy. <3

P/p/s: Dear you, if you read and understood the above extract, it probably was for you, then again, maybe not.

P/p/p/s: Dear you, if you have no clue whatsoever what I am yapping about or if you're guessing your way through, give it up, it wasn't meant for you. But I love you regardless! :D

No comments: