Friday, April 27

Spreading The Joy Of Simplicity

Today has been pleasantly awesome, in more than one way. So much so, I just wanna share the joy with each and everyone of you...

I woke up feeling good, which always is a good start, throat was slightly sore but one full glass of honey and cider seemed to do the trick. Skipped on bf because I was full from that one glass of drink.

Got dressed and left home earlier than usual for work. The view this morning was just more beautiful than usual, for some strange reason. Everything was just clearer, the air was fresher and the breeze just kept filling in. I told my newest colleague (when we met on the shuttle bus later) that this is one of those days were I wished I could just laze in a park and take in all the surrounding beauty.

Maybe it was also because yesterday was the last day of final exams, so we were student-free today. Oh, the peace and serenity is highly addictive.

Had a late lunch, then there was the official announcement that school's out tomorrow because of all the road blocks. Time passed by relatively quickly too. As we had plans to go shopping after work which we promptly canceled due to the massive reports of traffic jams and whatnot, we decided to reward ourselves with some coffee at the main campus after work hours. Bliss!

Then I dropped the good friend off at the train station and headed to Bangsar to get my hairy legs waxed and guess what?! Parking spot right in front of the shop and no Q whatsoever at the beauty parlor. I told myself, this had to be my day.

I guess to say that everything simply fell into place today is the best statement to capture my feelings for today.

To top all that up, mommy and my gate-away vacation to Banjaran next weekend has been confirmed. Hot springs here I come! Massive splurge on Mommy's side. /grins

Promise I will take lots of photos..

I hope all you guys had a decent Friday too!

And of course, have a great weekend too everyone!

No comments: