Thursday, April 19

Talk About A Sense of Achievement

Done with academic schedules for 2013 and 2014. /bangga much

Dear whomever-who-is-gonna-take-over-my-portfolio-after-me, be thankful kay. But God bless you, you've got 2015 and 2016 (and counting) ahead of you. I'd be damned if I end up still being the one handling it at that point.. *touch wood* Don't jinx yourself girl!

OH ME GOSH, I'D BE 26 IN 2014! :O

You Are Yellow





You are the brightest person in the crowd, and you stand out every place you go. You are incredibly charismatic.
You are truly joyful, and people like to be close to your happiness. You have a strong, positive effect on others.


You are very memorable. A lot of people know you, even those who you haven't seen you in years remember you well.
You are often as happy as you seem, but sometimes you fake it a little bit. You know people are counting on you to lift them up... and you don't want to let them down.



I am a yellow yellow dirty fellow... and sometimes, I fake it just a little bit. =)

Bed time! Sweet dreams everybody, love tonnes! 

No comments: