Monday, April 23

Hello

Hmmm ahhh uhmmm yeap.



Today was meh. Not bad, not great, mediocre probably is the word. The other day, I was invigilating exams, and a student put her hand up, so I went over and she pointed to a word on her exam paper which spelled the following three alphabets, a, p and t, and looked at me innocently and asked, "Is this a word?"

I didn't know what to say. I think I got away with, "Yes, it is a word."

Yesterday was the annual convocation of the university. Happy students, rather, happy graduands were all over the place! Proud parents and all that, it wasn't so long ago that I was in that position. Seeing all that made me happy... Happiness is contagious.

Congratulations again to all those who graduated. =)



Doggy is a lazy bum! -__- He refused to walk after going past 4 houses and I had to carry him! Where got dogs so good life one like this one!



An awesome song.

Okay, bye.

No comments: