Friday, October 2

Droooools!

I don't know if you people have already seen the following pictures, the ohmygosh!-mouth-watering pretty pretty dresses of the 61st Primetime Emmy Awards. But oh well, I haven't. That was until just awhile ago, so I am gonna post them here and give my 2 cents worth of opinions/

Pictures are from here.

First up.. My favorit-est of the lot, the very very very very pretttyyyy doctor of the hit TV series House, Thirteen - Olivia Wilde!


So pretty can! Literally drop dead gorgeous.... If only... *aih, nvmd nvmd, I am who I am, I am pretty too I am pretty too I am pretty too...*

Next up, January Jones, no idea who she is (I figure she's a January baby though), I thought the top of the dress looked a bit weird, but she looks pretty still.


Miss Drew Barrymore! I think she looks lovely. The dress is to die for; simple, pale pink and so beautiful. Nice. Sangat! And I love Drew Barrymore, I think she's one of those celebs who has the effortlessly beautiful look.


Of the two Gossip Girls... I personally prefer Blake Lively's attire, oozing sexy-ness wei. But she looks.. a lot older for her age BUT she looks.. fine lah, and extremely tall. Leighton Meester looks.. a bit messy, I don't know, my personal opinion. And while I have conflicting feelings about her dress, it is kinda leaning towards the nice side of the scale lah.


While I never thought of Sandra Oh as a pretty actress, I think she does her job well. And she does look pretty amazing in this this simple dress of hers.


Maybe I am biased. Maybe I am. But I think this dress looks nice, and it is pink! The site where I got this from says otherwise. What do you think?


Christina Applegate.. of Samantha Who? I don't fancy the dress, but I love the color! I think I am in the blue wave right now, was dying to get that dark blue polish from Skin Food but bah.. *end*


Lindsay Price, agrees she VERY pretty. But don't quite like the dress. I think it is too long for her anyway.


I think she has got to be the hottest pregnant mother around. Question, got people's stomach so perfectly shaped one meh? It looks like it's a ball. So round! But Heidi Klum... beautiful!


Rose Bryne. Again, don't know who she is, but definitely looking stunning. Love love love her dress!


I think this dress looks a bit eerie ah. But the site again says otherwise. I mean the girl looks fine. But the dress.. hmm. I don't know. Like her body though.


That's the end of it. How was Ai Li playing judge? Any good?! You had fun?

I think it is the effect of what to wear for dinner later lah!

No comments: