Wednesday, October 28

Relational Peacock

Basic desire:
Have fun

Emotional needs:
Attention, Affection, Approval, Acceptance

Save them:
Effort

Controls by:
Charm

I think this is by far my most favorite personality test, the Leonard Personality Inventory.

Boo you, because I tried finding what all Malaysians love, free online assessment, but either my Googl-ing skills not canggih enough, or, this one is just 'extremely' copyrighted.

I guess this is one of the very rare moments where I can say: See, study Psychology got advantage!

Good on you if you can find it and get your results interpreted.

Anyway. That's just a little something to share since I was flipping through my file earlier.

Now though, I am thinking, 'So really why is it that since I (kononnya) have that wanted look, how come I am still very much single and available?'

.. only because posts like this and that of my failed cooking garners most attention.

2 comments:

kaven said...

why are u stil very much single and available?
answ: because u have that 'wanted look' with another 'dun come near me look' with u XD

Ai said...

really huh? then i better change the latter look to 'come near me look'. haha! but how? =/