Monday, October 5

Paperclips & Pencils

You who know shall remain silent! :P

Yesterday was a good day. Pretty awesome good day!!
Thank you, YOU bunch of Crew! :D

Great team effort (despite a lot of screaming from me, I am sorry!), we did great! So much for first timers match racing! However, I forgot to ask this very important question. So, which is more fun?

Fleet racing versus match racing??

The two consecutive dinners later at night was a bonus for the hard work throughout the day. I cleaned my toilet and room before we went sailing okay!

Unfortunately, dinners aren't all that pleasant especially when the numbers keep increasing on the scale. But, I shall not complain.

Today has been a longgg day. One compulsory hour worth of experiments completed. 2 more to go. Meeting online later. Still a longgg way to go before I can call it a day. So much to do... so little time. Therefore I must make use of every minute I have.

I will only go shopping after mid terms.

** Those whom I have passed my questionnaire to, can you people return them to me by Wed? Filled or un-filled, just return them to me lah. Much thanks!

Gambateh neh!

No comments: