Thursday, October 29

Wednesday & Thursday Loves

Those are my favorite days, as of today.
Shhhh, it is a secret I shall not tell anyone.
Not you, or you or YOU!
I shall keep this to myself and myself only.

Truth be told, I am experiencing a slight state of blankness as I am writing this.

I have yet to pack my bags for tomorrow, I have not even thought about what to bring, except for the medication(s) mom packed for me yesterday.. mostly are for just in case stomach conditions.

I have yet to complete my reflection for human motivation which I must complete before leaving..

That brings me to IO which I have not touched in 2 days..

I still need to Veet the legs, clear the red polish, drop by uni to pass questionnaires to thesis supervisor- who I truly believe is now the best supervisor to have ever, buy some snacks to bring along just so I don't starve myself, arrange for Scotty to go for his grooming..

Just got a text from my Malaysian-but-now-more-Thai-than-anything-else friend, Su Ann. It reads something along these lines, "Yo girl, how's it going over there? I am packing my bags now.. time to explore India!"

... what shall I reply??

See you guys on the 9th! Have a great time meanwhile, don't over-miss me!

I love Wed & Thurs!!

No comments: