Thursday, October 1

Why is the weather so hot?

Well, since I have promised myself to look at things on the bright side, at least I finally get to sun my pillows which I believe is the cause for the mushy smell in my room yesterday.

And the possible cause for pillows smelling mushy, drooling on them in my sleep... :)

Just read an email I personally am not too happy to see. Friends know that I use emailing A LOT. Looking at the bright side of things, I thank God that not all the emails I receive on a daily basis are of such 'genre'.

I mentioned it a couple of posts ago about how much I detest people asking me to do work for them. Let alone asking me to do them a favor but make it sound as though I have to take orders from them. Plain ridiculous.

*breathes*

I miss my brother. The one in the States. I think the knowledge of him coming back at end of the year is making me miss him even more. So weird. Or perhaps it is just his emails which are becoming really- urmm, due to the failure of thinking of better word, I shall use.. sentimental.

I never knew I had a coconut tree in my backyard!

Better go write my resume now. =X

No comments: