Friday, October 23

De-clustering

For those of you who do not know.. Now you shall know.

In 6 days from today, I'll be heading to Mumbai, India for some match racing on the J24's!! Yeah yeah.. *dances around*

Will be crewing with the same bunch I usually sail with in Pattaya, albeit it'll be my first time on trim for MR-ing. Another round of trimming will follow 2 weeks upon my return, this in which, I hope I do not die in the process.

So yes, coming back to my title in focus, de-clustering! I think this was very very much necessary as life has been a bit of a muddle lately. Things always seemed upside down, and very scattered.

And I would certainly not call the past few weeks as good days.

Anyhow, clearing off some of the potential mess has lightened up the atmosphere a lil. Hopefully, I'll be having some good days soons.

Mandy seems to be able to read my moods in ways I never imagined. A couple of days ago, we were having this online conversation whereby I told her I haven't been in the best of moods lately. Her reply was, 'Yeah, I noticed from the way you dress, never have I seen you wearing T-shirts for more than a week in a row'.

* not her exact words, but content is the same

Fascinating huh? I didn't even realize it myself.

So anyway, for that very reason, I am embarking on a new project of which I shall call "Let's Play with Themes!".

From this week on, I will be coming up with a theme to dress for the entire week. Say for instance, "Pink" - for the rest of the week, everything I dress up in must have some element of pink. Or "Striped" - so, anything with stripes for the whole week.

This way, I'd have reasons to wear things I never wore. Might even end up discovering some hidden treasures in my closet. Also so that the friend will have to find other ways to observe my moods lah. :P

Speaking of de-clustering and my new project, I shall go clean up my shoe cupboard..

Lastly, a shout out to a special someone: All the best! And Buh Bye! :D

... I wanna go shopping! Jom?

No comments: