Tuesday, October 20

Ai Li, in the perfect world you could do that...

I got that in one of the emails which was in my inbox today.

19 emails. For not checking my inbox for a day. 19 freaking emails. Thank God not all were work related.

Truth be told, if this were a perfect world, I'd be a happier person, so would you, so would he, so would she, so would be every Tom Dick Harry, so would be every Jane Janet Jessica.

But, reality is a far cry from being a perfect world. Like now, I much rather be smelling the sweet scents of flowers blooming, or freshly baked brownies/ scones, instead of this foul animal poo smell.

E-yuck!

Anyhow, I am not complaining. For one only complains when there's a reason to compare and realize that one is capable of something better, brighter, nicer etc..

So yeah. Time to shut the negativity and work on the positivity.

Arghh. Need to work out my flights to India. Dread sangat.

No comments: