Thursday, October 22

Illusion

I think I am creating this illusion that life.. is super carefree now. No work, no deadlines, no meetings...

Padahal, I know there's work to do. I just can't seem to decide which to start with, which I need to do and how it needs to be done.

This leads to a pretty crappy feeling deep inside. But gahhhhh.

Sailing this Sat should be refreshing for all the huha a.ka. madness throughout the week. Facial tmr to rid of the blackheads and I hope it comes with a shoulder massage. I.. am tempted to shop for heels.

I know I know.. Why even think about buying any when I don't ever wear them at all. Truth is, I don't know. Just.. call it impulse lah, confirm will regret later on type.

Realized blogging on Chrome is less fun compared to Firefox & IE.

Since I am not being productive anyway, shall I just go to bed??

Signing off for now. Not emo ah plz.

No comments: