Thursday, October 8

Question (Girls ONLY)

I have always wondered...

"Would I have preferred a baby sister to a baby brother??"

Sometimes, I envy those with sister(s)...

They get to share stuff: clothes, girl toys, shoes etc..
They've got their sister(s) to buy girly stuff with..
They've got their sisters who would help them dress up etc..
They've got sister(s) who would buy stuff so they could both share.

I wonder if it is really better to have a sister? How would things be different?

But after some serious thought, I think I have found my answer.

But before I share my answer, I wanted to ask what do you think. Better to have a sister or better without a sister?


Anyhow...

Shopping next Friday with the mom. Hip hip hooray...

I believe I just said my answer.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

No comments: