Sunday, October 25

October is Coming to An End

Tip: My beautician told me that the right way to cleanse your face with a cleanser is to begin with your forehead, work down your T-zone and then only proceed to your cheeks.

My back is killing me.

I have lost all mood to sit down and study or get any work done at all because it hurts.

I am not kidding neither am I using this as an excuse to escape work, but it really hurts. So much so I feel like crying.

I've tried stretching, doesn't help. Mom says it's my sitting posture. I think I twisted too much in my sleep last night.

Whatever it is, it's not fun. And I want the damn bones to be alright soon because I cannot afford to always not-be-in-the-mood.

Listening to Jason Mraz - Details in the Fabric feat James Morrison

This week will be "Flower Power"...

No comments: