Saturday, October 24

Hard Boiled Egg

I don't know... but friends tend to enjoy listening to my stories of failed attempts at cooking. So I shall entertain you people with another one of those many epic failures.

This morning, I woke up an hour earlier wanting to prepare egg sandwich.

First failed attempt: When I put the egg into the hot water, either because I dropped it in too quickly or the water was too hot, it CRACKED!

You see, I learn from the past. Last time, I threw my sausage into non-boiling water, and I kena laugh at. This time, I waited till the water was boiling, and my egg cracked! -_-

Second failed attempt: I was told to leave the egg in there for 6 minutes, I didn't count. So when I took it out and started peeling it, yeah precisely, it was soft /still liquid in the inside.

Sigh.

My maid is now having the time of her life laughing at how I failed at cooking hard boiled eggs.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

hard boiled eggs. you boil them together with the water for 10 mins.

Ai said...

now i know! will try again soon! xD