Friday, October 9

Sometimes...

I wonder where does all the willpower go when you need it most. :(

I can't seem to get enough help for the upcoming event. And I am close to wits end. Everywhere I turn to.. *dek* dead end. And I only have one more week. Technically speaking, I have less than a week because of all the other factors involved.

I've come this far, I can't turn back, I don't want to but walking straight ahead doesn't seem like such a bright idea either.

Some advice, perhaps?

Some other things are bothering me too. While they aren't major issues, tiny things have been accumulating and I believe, those have been the energy suckers of life. I'm tired all day long.

Mid terms
IO draft
Pack bed
Data collection
Gym

Or, perhaps, I am just plain lazy.
It does seem like it, after all.

Not emo ah, just complaining as per usual when things don't go my way.=/

No comments: