Wednesday, July 8

Serious stuff

* edited

I mean, serious serious stuff.

People, come on, grow up for what it is worth! Stop acting like 3 year olds. We're much too old for kids games okay? Let's stick to Pictionary or something, something more intellectual.

[Okay lah, so that was primarily me talking to myself because I sent out a mass email w/o first thinking of the consequences and the impact of it because I was pissed and furious at a particular someone].

But anyways, that aside. I realized this trend. The I-love-a certain-who-who-more-so-the-person-automatically-gets-more-privilege trend.

Okay lah. I get it, of course you treat those you like / love better than the rest.. but ah, have a limit leh. Don't do things just because you feel like being childish because it is being childish! And also don't do things for the wrong reasons lah, ie, gaining attention -it is the only example I can think of because I am like that, and unfortunately I am writing this! So hah.

People don't like people like that! Another reminder to myself, period, too many reminders.

Okay that's all I wanted to say. If you think you're similar to me, you too should reflect and stop where you are and what you're doing and think of better ways to live your life cause it is just, too much nonsense causing others pain and frustration to get what you want.

And not to forget, it is effing childish okay. So okay. Ai Li stop being childish, stop stop stop stop!

That aside, I am no longer angry or pissed. In fact, I am quite a happy girl today. To mention a couple of reasons. I finally watched Transformers 2 and it was pretty awesome lah. I wouldn't mind watching it for a second time but yeah, lessons learnt? None really. Then dinner @ Telok Gong with the uni bunch was awesome lah. Hehe! Tried the legendary "Ye Hua Jiu" loosely translated should be 'wild coconut wine' Flower Coconut Wine.

It didn't stink as badly as what I was told before. And it tasted sweet and gassy. I don't know. I quite liked it though. But the presentation / packaging of it would make one think twice lah. Alcohol served in those 1.5L plastic bottles can't be of any 'good'.

Okay. That's said and done. Now it is full blow thesis and then a well deserved one week break in Phuket! Yay. Or maybe not. But at least there's something to look forward to.

Time to get some shut eye, gym tomorrow after piling up on all the food over the past 2 days.

.. hopefully I do get out of bed by then! :P

No comments: