Wednesday, July 1

Carry over effect?

I need to be systematic and organized. So the contents of this post will all be in lists.
  1. Yesterday was the cutest friend's 21st! We had 2 surprises. Success rate probably only 60.8% but that's not bad already lah har? At least the cutest friend was happy and jolly about it. <3

  2. Hit the gym for the second time today ! Pretty proud of myself so far :)

  3. Finals is this Saturday! Is it me or is it something else.. This Saturday, is 2 days away. Freaking *&^#%, I am so not prepared!

  4. Thesis defense is in less than 2 weeks. OMG. Proceeds to *faint*

  5. *revives* ..because Phuket is in 3 weeks! Bitter dahulu, manis kemudian, bak kata entah siape. Also pray ah, that H1N1 not so serious by that time.
    * need to book tickets, gg, so lazy I is!
    Personal assistant I will confirm hire when I am rich.

    Latest update: Tickets booked already! Yahoo! Pray ah pray.. H1N1 please go away.

  6. Do you have this feeling? That sometimes, things are too good to be true? So you're happy and smiling one second and the next you're worrying about how long you're going to be happy for?

  7. Yesterday, HauRan said to me "EH AI LI, YOU PREGNANT ALREADY AH?'' Sit ups and massive crash diet on the way! *sobs* Don't ask me out for food. Don't tell me you're going out for food. Don't tell me anything about food, I will kill you.

    Joking lah, joking lah. But he really did say that to me though :(

  8. I need a Pedi, toe nails looking fugly and getting too long for my own good. Ivy C, don't ffk me tmr! Anyone else wanna come along and have pretty toes too?
    ** but you pay your own ah, I get mine paid for cause it is part of my birthday package from the kawans. Thx lah u people, if you're reading this!

  9. The room is becoming messier and messier and messier, but I am not too bothered about it just yet.

  10. I wanna get that sailor-ish pair of sandals from Vincci! :(

  11. Oh right, the toilet needs washing too! Washing MY OWN toilet beats booking flight tickets and arranging other stuffs. So I still rather hire a personal assistant over a toilet cleaner.

  12. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) + :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) + :) = :)))))))))))))))))))))
The last item on the list explains the title for today. Carry over effect from the 60.8% success rate of the cutest kawan's surprise yesterday!

Okays. Byes. Got to go mug. Or EBSCOhost-ing. Or waste more time and cry later.


No comments: