Friday, July 17

2 very special July babies!

Not that the rest of the birthdays aren't special lah, but these two are what I would say, beyond special. Both of them are extremely significant people and more so because I won't be celebrating their birthdays with them this time around.

Heng's on the 17th (today!)
and Seu's on the 22nd (5 days from now!).


The reason I am posting them together is because they're both just inseparable. Hehe! Not in the kinky sense lah okay people. But more so because, one, their birthdays are so close to one another. Two, they're good friends (or I think they are). Three, they are both important people in my life!

Also partially because I won't be around on the 22nd to post a special one for Seu. Sigh, if only you both are here then we'd all be going to Phuket together!

Fuh, touched or not? But really, love you both. Have a fantabuloustic 20th you two!

When they both turned 18 two years back!

They got their ears (left) pierced last year on Heng's 19th!


No, you're not seeing double.
They do look alike, sometimes.
But then again, it doesn't matter..
:)

Seu! Get Heng to read this please! I know you read my blog from time to time but I know my own brother doesn't. Thanks lah!

Happy happy birthday you two! <3

No comments: