Tuesday, July 21

A quick one!

In another 20 mins, I'll be leaving home.

To go Phuket! :)

I know, "What is this girl thinking, now is thesis time some more can go vacation! Does she know her priorities?!!"

Trust me, I do. In fact, I am very well aware of my priorities. Let me just say this one more time, if I decide to do something (for the most of it lah), I would have already weight the pros and cons and rationally made my choice. So it is the same this once.

I'll come back and panic perhaps, but I know I'll manage somehow.

The one celebrating birthday tomorrow, happy 20th (again)!
Those competing this Sat, all the best! Kick some butts!
Those racing this Sun, be safe, be careful and have fun!

As for the rest of you people, all the best with work, janganlah terlalu stress! Don't emo. Look out for one another from time to time, and while it is not really holidays per se, hanging out from time to time will not kill you.

Meanwhile, I am deciding whether I should travel with shorts or change into my jeans..

Pros and cons, pros and cons... Bye!

No comments: