Sunday, July 5

Life

Hah! Did I successfully trick you into thinking I was going to write about something intellectual and deep about kehidupan? Okay lah. That was just sheer nonsense but I don't have a brilliant topic in my mind for now so.. play along lah kay?

The sole reason I am here now is because I have nothing else better to do I don't feel like doing the things I am supposed to be doing and all the other things -blog hopping, Spider, drama-ing, browsing through online boutiques, tv
watching, I even cleaned my belly button! etc, I have already done.

I left out cleaning my toilet on purpose because I don't wanna destroy my pedi and mani just yet.

Feeling restless but there's just really nothing much that sparks my interest at the moment. And I just missed a call from the dad because I have my earphones plugged into my ears. Bah. Probably called to ask about dinner. I need to stop eating. Hur. Gym tomorrow I must go!

I have been itching to go try out Krispy Kreme in Mid Valley! <- super contradict 'I need to stop eating' also right?

Yes I know I know, live so close still dare to complain what right!!


The thing is, everytime I am in MVs, I just don't feel like it. Then when I am not in MVs.. I am like this lah, complain and regret that I still haven't tried it up till now. Humans.. are funny creatures! Or maybe I should speak for myself. Hehe.

Listening to FT Island - Troublemaker. Hoho!

Kay, I am done with this redundant post which was not meant to make any sense to begin with!

No comments: