Thursday, July 30

Dear girlfriends,

Sorry I ffk you people today! I owe u each a big big one.. especially you lah Kong. Promise I'll spend time with u before you fly off again.

But I assure you it is not because I am emo-ing neither am I feeling anyhow negative. Today I am just plain lazy.

And FYI, I was lost in BU today for a good hour or so. Was supposed to pass some stuff to Heng's friend who lived somewhere in BU, for him to bring back to the States to pass to Heng. I swear vowed to never ever 'I'll try finding my way there lah somehow' ever ever again.

Last night, I some more damn gung-ho lorh don't want to ask parents for directions. What did I do? I went and Google Map his address and true enough, Google Map is a life saver lah. Shows u the directions real clearly... which brings me to my main point.

I AM A FREAKING NOOB MAP READER OMG I KENOT TAHAN MYSELF!

Already stated very clearly turn where at which junction and what road name also I can sesat! *shakes head* I have got no one to blame but myself.

Actually I can probably blame one of the parents lah but nvmd I will let it slide cuz she gave me extra pocket money which I will use to pay the credit card debt I owe her and yes, this is totally for you to read.

So yes. Bad sense of direction + terrible map reading skills, add these two together and what do you get?

A lot of honks and glares and other drivers thinking "what is this freaking idiot doing on the road!". I super paiseh I tell you. And yes, I did feel like a freaking idiot on the road thank you very much.

While I sometimes would say, experience counts and practice makes perfect. I am seriously never ever going to try and find my way to a place I am not sure of. Apart from being honked at and stared at, I was super frustrated in the car everytime I ended up on a main road and having to find a way to turn back to I-don't-know-where-to-begin-with!

So that's my getting lost for an hour plus worth of experience, hope it was entertaining..

Ever since coming back from Phuket. I have
(almost) totally lost all interest in shopping, in KL that is! Why? You ask. Cuz shopping in KL would enable me to shop double the amount if I were in Phuket. No joke. And since I'll be going up North again pretty soon. I am saving all my pocket money to be spent while I am there. Want me to buy things for you?

Easy, be nice to me lorh! :P

Then again, I am now being fickle minded between buying a new laptop and a phone (optional) or should I just save the money for something else.

Haihs, decision decisions... Anyhow, I should really seriously start working on the thesis proposal. Contrary to what people keep saying. I am actually not stressed about it, which is funny. It's as though procrastinating no longer causes anxiety anymore, which is... bad.

Target: 2 pages before my appointment @ Sothys at 6pm later.

No comments: