Wednesday, July 15

Control

.. is exactly what I do not have at the moment!

Geez.

At least I finally managed to cough up a to do list which proudly consists of 15 items! And Gmail has this new function called 'Tasks'.. looks like my to-do-lists can go paperless soon!

But then again, my to-do-lists need to be physically written down, right in front of my eyes, and I must be able to physically tick each item when I am done with it before I feel the sense of satisfaction.

So boo to the new function Gmail has to offer. Well, not boo it but boo it because I won't be using it despite how it was meant to be used by me.

Gah. The above didn't make any sense at all, did it?

It's a sign I tell you, I shall make the rest of this post in point form (yet again!) to save u the urge of choking me to death for making you go through the whole thing and not making any sense while I am at it.

  1. Regarding yesterdays post. A few days ago, I mailed a friend, a skipper in Thailand to ask if he needed any extra crew for an upcoming event in Pattaya, and he replied saying "Yes, you're most welcomed onboard", although I rephrased his short email into one sentence, that was basically what he meant lah.
    And 2 days later, a local skipper sent me an email asking me if I wanted to do the very same event with him!

    There you go, two shots! Equally tempting. I have been given the opportunity to sail with 2 skippers for the same event. But how to choose!

    Okay lah, it is more difficult to pick than it sounds here but there's a story to the whole thing. It dates too far back to tell you the entire story and I am not in the story telling mood. But anyway, it isn't really a choice either. Considering I approached the first skipper first. It is courtesy to reject the second offer. It's just hard.. saying "No" sometimes.

    Then again, I need to talk to the parents about even going for the event to begin with! So, back to square one lah.

  2. I am due to fly to Phuket for a separate event (not the one I am talking about in the above) the coming Tues. It's a cause for celebration really, but the best part is.. the dad got an email warning about a possible tsunami happening on the Wed after I am due to arrive in Phuket. /gg

    And he had to forward it to me with an attached message saying, something for you to consider about your coming trip!

    How lah like that! Why! Anyone can tell me whether tsunami will hit Phuket next week or not? I really don't want to die there but I really don't want to cancel, it is not even an option!

    For once in my life, I really want to know need to know what will happen in the future.

  3. Looks like my point form isn't working out so well either. If only words can come out pouring like that with regards to my thesis, I'll be a happy girl.

  4. I just made a cup of Slim Tea the mom handed to me a few days ago. The ironic part of it however is how I just had ice cream before this. Gr. Crap.

  5. I shall not even mention about gym cause I can guarantee you it'll make me emo-fied.

  6. Let alone the amount of money I have been spending on eating out lately. *repress repress, repress all negative and bad thoughts* Cannot. Emo is not good, not healthy, not conducive.

  7. I really don't want to be dramatic and complain about my nothing-serious-to-do-list but I want to whine! I can't help it. My blog, I can do and say what I like. Don't want to hear, then skip this item.

    Why lah do I have so many things to do! I don't like it like this. I don't want to do anything! I want to goyang kaki and enjoy life all day long. Why cannot! You tell me why! Grrrrrrrrrrr.

  8. Bah. Blame the hormones lah. Just blame the hormones. It's the best thing about being a female. 'Blame the hormones' is a valid reason to use for mood swings in women ah (or at least I think I remember vaguely that it is valid lah)! Shopping only comes in at second for being among the reasons /excuses it rocks to be female.
The end.

No comments: