Wednesday, July 29

Don't ask, I don't have answers!

This is a pure I-need-to-whine-and-complain-and-let-it-all-out post. So if you can't handle the negative energy, please DO NOT read on.

I mean it. I understand how bad negativity is, how much it can influence those around us but this one, I really cannot help it. So, you know best if you can take it or not lah. Cannot take it then don't read. Want to read then don't get influenced!

Nothing is particularly wrong right now. Everything is pretty much on track, that is apart from having yet to complete thesis.

ERB has been approved (yay!), parents gave the green light to do Pattaya in Aug (yay!), I spent 3 hours in MV and I didn't spend a single cent on myself except for my McD lunch and parking and I managed to purchase Heng's stuff (yay!)...

Since nothing is particularly wrong, it's all the more weird that I don't feel right. Eh, not making sense right? Right. I know. I have no idea what am I saying either.

I wonder what is wrong. But I don't know. But how can I not know right?! It is me. Bah. Usually when I come across this feeling, I do a couple of things and it makes me feel better.

1. Polish nails.
2. Go for hair cut.
3. Clean room & toilet.

But this time, I don't even feel like doing any of the above lah! How. Let alone work on thesis, super no mood. Urghhhhhhh!

.
.
.

Maybe I should just try and go the all three of the above and see if I feel any better afterwards. No wait... Hair cut is out of the picture. So, polish nails and clean room and toilet.

Okay! I shall. Be right back (or not).

No comments: