Sunday, July 19

Let's bimbo talk for a little!

Okay! I am extremely happy right now!! For more than one reason but the major reason being, I FINALLY got approval! *phew* Thank God. Albeit it not being from the main author, I still got authorization to use the survey from the very nice co-author of the past research! When I say 'very nice', I mean VERY NICE, literally!

And I am on cloud nine once again! Happy as happy can be.

Yes, while I should be working on my ERB for Monday's dateline, I am taking a breather. I just Googled "pink laptops" - which somewhat reminds me that I have not told some, or most of you that I dropped my Fujitsu on the ground some time last week and it is now sitting at the corner of my bed waiting for me to 'transfer my files' over cause the screen has officially kapoot-ed.

And according to the technician, it isn't worth it sending it for repair. Buying a new one would be more worth its while! So yes, according to the technician himself! Not I say one.

Ideally this whole I-dropped-my-laptop-thing was supposed to be another post, but right now, I can't be bothered, so just know that the Fujitsu Lifebook is gone and I am currently using my old Presario M2000 which works fine except it actually belongs to Wes now. So I am gonna have to return it to him when I am done with thesis and get myself a new one! :P

Doesn't sound too bad for dropping a laptop eh? But I assure you I did not throw my laptop so that I could get a new one, as per what the dad claims. -_-

Anyway, I've digressed too far. Coming back to "pink laptops". I came across this! *click* And I have to say, the pictures are making me drool already! I can't wait to get my new laptop! I personally like the LG one best! I have not gone through the specs of each of them yet, but by looks itself, LG's winning.

Anyone bothered to offer me some clever opinions on buying a pink laptop? Me here is not a heavy gamer (not a gamer at all actually), just looking for something chic apart from long lasting battery life, clear screen -duh!, and preferably good speakers! Simple as that.

Oh right, the site's UK-based, meaning to say, I don't know if they have em' in Malaysia. But I sure hope they do.

Miracles do happen, after all... :)

I think I get high on Wheatgrass, the green grassy drink. Otherwise, maybe it is just the endorphins kicking in. Because even at this hour, which is uhm, 4.30am according to my time I can't help it but not sleep. Sorry to rub it in for those who have yet to get permission but fret not, I will continue to pray for you and hope for the best.

I have done my ERB first draft. Check through it tomorrow and all that is left is to print, send it to supervisor to sign and in it goes! Then hello Phuket, people pray ah please, that I'll come back in one piece, seriously.

Shall we continue with a lil bit more bimbo talk? Since I don't get to do it often? Yes. We shall, just a little bit.

I am liking the black Aldo bag that belongs to the mom, I am keeping it for good lah yeah? Thanks! :) FOS is now selling Nike dry-fit caps that comes in an array of pretty colors! Prices are way cheaper then in Nike stores (I think) and the material's good too. Was thinking of getting the dark pink one, then it'll be a perfect match with my new Billabong rashi! Oh well. I love Diva that accessory shop! Everytime I enter that shop, I feel like a kid in a candy store. Except, when I turn the tags over to check the prices, I gasps in horror and my insides puke blood. So freaking ex! But yet so pretty the things! Haihs, nvmd. I need denim shorts, why are they so hard to find? :( I like Envee too, I think they've got some pretty nice items but way to pricey. Again. Oh right, I am again considering on getting a pair of gladiators. Maybe one with wedges. Then it'll help me in the height area as well. Kill two birds with one stone. Why not right! Oh lastly, I need want a new phone too. Nothing is wrong with my current one, I just.. want, exactly.

Hope I didn't give u a hard time! :)

No comments: