Monday, June 29

If only there was a language only I knew!

I think it would be pretty cool, except, I'd be talking to myself.

The past weekend was plain nasty. I think I have never been that pissed for a long long time. But then again, I wouldn't say it was all bad either, there is always some good in all the bad, if you bother searching hard enough.

Again, dinner plus catching up sessions
with the girlfriends is always rejuvenating to the soul, definitely therapeutic.

Anyway, I don't know why but my elbows feel as though I have scrapped them on tar road. They're burning and it hurts, not like crap, but it's annoying. It is bearable pain but it's freaking uncomfortable. Ugh.

I went to the gym today! First time in a long long while. Legs sore already. Unfit sangat. But it feels good to sweat.. with gaya, with style lah konon! Haha!

I NEED A MASSAGE!
Shoulders about to break.


Speaking of which, is it me or is Facebook becoming boring?

No comments: