Tuesday, July 1

Of birthday celebration(s) & Internship

Ah yes. First let me explain as to why am I still here at such an hour. =S

No 1. I just had the experience of being a totally unexpected host-to-be.
No 2. I only managed to shower after 2am and so I am still waiting for my hair to dry. Ironic but true.
No 3. I was figuring out my LAN quiz cum presentation thing cuz it's, in a way, due tmr.

Explanation for reason no 1:

Steamboat was Sharon's third party and was supposed to be @ the usual hang out place in Kasah. Unfortunately, or fortunately, some random things happened and they all ended up coming to my place for the steamboat because there was a power cut and who freaking wants to have steamboat in the dark?!?!

I sincerely doubt I'll post about Sushi King and the multiple surprises we had yesterday because for one, Mike has already posted a very detailed and lengthy post about it and I am sure Sharon is gonna write about it too. And for two, I don't have any pictures to go with the whole birthday surprise saga.

So, go read their bloggies to find out more. =) Nevertheless,

Happy belated Birthday Sharon Kong(20)!!

&

Happy be-earlied Birthday Michael Wan(21)!!

* sorry, gender stereotype
on color will always remain stereotypical.

And yes, coming to the second part of the title. As it suggests, internship. For those who already know, I applied for an internship stint with Youth Malaysia.

To sum it all up for those who don't already know. The whole thing was as such: First, submit resume. Second, attend interview. Third, was offered the internship. Fourth, a lot emailing regarding job scope, LAN on Fridays and applying leave for Phuket Race Week...

So. Lastly.

Hi Ai Li,

Tried calling you but to no avail on Friday. We regret to inform you that as our event is right smack in the middle of your leave (24-25) we are not able to engage your internship. Hope that’s okay.

If you need more info, call me anytime.

Does that explain it all or do I still need to explain any further?

No comments: