Saturday, July 26

Shhhh..

I believe...

Somethings are simply best to be left unknown.
Some to remain as secrets, buried deep inside one's heart.
Some things, not all things.

Better not to know than to know. Better to pretend and carry on with the act. Better to ignore than to acknowledge.

After all, ignorance is bliss. Right?

On a totally different note, as similar as we may seem, why do we have such different opinions when it comes to things as such? Why do we fail to see what the other sees in the person?

Heng was well, never quite pleased with my choice of people whom I end up falling for.
Vice-versa.
I too, almost never formed positive impressions on people whom he falls for. At least not on first impressions.

Sibling jealously? Hm. I wonder..

Oh well, Commodores Ball tomorrow. Wish us well. Ta ta!

No comments: