Monday, July 14

Can you tell?

My upper body muscles are aching mildly. Probably due to tennis on Sat morning and racing yesterday. But it's all good. Happy happy. With two wins yesterday, we're top for this series! *clap clap*

Nyahhaaa, went bazaar shopping over the weekend! Yup. Over the weekend. Went once on Sat cause it was my 'off day' and went again yesterday after sailing. One word : Bestttt! =D

Hm. Let's see.. Mini, very mini update on Malacca.

My 7-Chai doing it the Mexican way. Cute lehhh...

One of my favorites.

Incomplete group photo.
Betz is missing and tambah one dunno-come-from-where punya intruder.

The most genuine smile Boon Woei came up with. Notice the baju color! =D

This, you must not miss. Introducing to you:
The Penguin Clan, konon.

Alamak, holiday season mmg not much to talk about lah. No rush, no stress, no adrenaline! Ah! And I know just how to get some! ...free publicity mah.

Read on.

Hm. For those who reads my blog,
wants to sail, but have no idea how to and refuse to ask me here, come join us on Facebook lah *click*, very easy only. We have updates and u are more than welcomed to join our mailing list and we'll keep u informed about events and stuffs.

Announcement:

Sailing is on this coming weekend.
All u need to do is gimme ur name and tell me u r coming by Wednesday!
That's all that's needed!

Bring ur kawans kawans along! They're more than welcomed too!

Uhuh. So COOOOOOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE! =)

No comments: