Tuesday, July 29

For those who don't use Facebook, like IVY!

LOL. No offence ah Ivy, mmg post this up here cause I need you to know the details and I figured, why not kill 2 birds with one stone. =P

So, do let me know if you are still keen or not k?! Same goes for whoever who reads this and wanna join in the fun.

If you've already read it on Facebook, you might just wanna skip this whole part cause it's purely copy-paste, except for the censoring of my mobile number, which shouldn't affect in you any possible way.

Host:
Type:
Time and Place
Start Time:
Friday, August 29, 2008 at 10:00am
End Time:
Sunday, August 31, 2008 at 12:00pm
Location:
Port Klang & Pangkor.
City/Town:
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contact Info
Phone:
6016xxxx016
Email:

Description

Okay. Let's face it. So you've taken the bus and later got to Pangkor by ferry, chances are also high that you've driven up North previously, or perhaps you took a flight there, by train too maybe, if that's even possible.

..But have you ever SAILED up to Pangkor?!

I bet you've never done so! Well, I could be wrong.

Anyhow, if you're fun seeking and keen for some adventure, here's your chance to finally be able to tell others that...

"I freaking SAILED to Pangkor!"

Brief details:

Overnight racing to Pangkor island...

Race starts from Port Klang @ noon on 29th of Aug, estimated time of arrival in Pangkor highly depends on what boat you'll be on.

Once arrived Pangkor, it's the entire afternoon for you to chill and laze around on the sandy beaches while some of us (ie: Seu and myself) have a team event to race in.

You are most welcomed to be our cheerleaders. Seriously.

Then it's dinner at night. Details of which I am not too sure of as yet.

Sunday morning, racing around Pangkor for all participants. You'll be on the boat which you sailed up to Pangkor with lah!

And after racing for the day, it's packing up, shower and prize giving. Again, details of which are TBC. =)

** Please do PM me ASAP if you are interested as I will have to look for skippers who are willing to take you onboard with them for the race.

*** Also take note that prior to the event, some amount of training would be required!

Hope to have some good response! *fingers crossed*

Cheers!

Here's the official website for event: http://www.rsyc.com.my/news_events/merdeka.php

** Do RSVP with me or don't blame me at the end of it saying I didn't inform you about it. No matter who you are to me, close friends or not, make sure you RSVP! Period.

And so, nyahaa, I am blogging off the 'public laptop' in the living room. As for those who don't already know, mine has gone for an internal makeover. Wth right?! Haha. Too bad lah, another 8 hours and I'm bye bye KL, hellooooo Cambodia! Happy happy. Don't miss me!

...but if you really can't help it, I'd be most delighted to know!

No comments: