Sunday, July 20

You've got the RIGHT page lah!

I was just too bored and was itchy to try something new. So ta-da!!!

Now, question. Is the pink cutesy look better than the previous or is the previous brownish template better?!

I personally prefer the old one but am liking all the pinkish fonts in this template. Ah well, we shall see.

Yesterday was awesome, had a great bunch of people come sailing (yes, that includes you Ivy!). It looked like to me as though the effort of starting a club from scratch seem pretty successful for a bit. <- The sentence sounds wrong grammatically but I have no clue how to make it correct. =S

Photos dicuri-ed from HELP Sailing Club on Facebook.

Heng's crew : Dzof, Callum, Ivy and Fred (above L-R) &
mine : Jeremy, Sel, Adam and Seu (bottom L-R).

So, you wanna be part of the cool sailing bunch too?! *click* =P
I assure you, it'll be soooo much fun! Dun believe me mah go ask :

Ivy. Michael (edited). Kevin. Smurf . Sheryll. Darryl. Ben. Jamie. Kin You.

I dunno lah, so many others, apologies if your name is not stated.

Anyhow, training on Matahari today was what I would usually term as sucky. Not so much because of not doing well in the races but it's just one of those : "Ai Li, please stop f*cking up" things. No need for extra explanation because I doubt anyone would get it anyway.

Haha, nevertheless, I just found out that I'll be staying @ Pangkor the Laut, the freaking 5 star resort which I dunno-cost-how-many-hundred(s)-per-night, for the Merdeka event! Woot! See, told you to come sailing! Not too late to go back and click on the above link!

p/s : Am still looking for sponsors! Am working with the club to finance a youth team for the annual Raja Muda International Regatta. Again, do join the group if you're keen...!!

And yes, promised to update about Heng's birthday but the photos are still in the camera which is still in my bag which is situated a bit too far from where my arm can reach so, updates will have to wait for later.

I have got so many tiny little things to do which reminds me... I totally live on 'to-do-list'. I don't know what I'll be without em'. And right now, I need to refresh the list because I've been putting off every single thing since the weekend started.

Heng just Facebook-ed me.

Heng Li wrote
at 8:39pm
Eh this Wednesday party again, as usual k??
Poker + booze = *yay*

So yeah, am not too sure if it's really on-ON per say but, if you're currently growing fungus and turning moldy, why not come by for some fun!

So yeap. Don't want this to become overly wordy so yea. Time for some coffee! =)

No comments: